Saturday, September 14, 2013

Get Aware of Anthrax Disease Their Symptoms With Natural Remedies

BACILLUS ANTHRACIS (anthrax)


Anthrax is an acute and an infectious disease occurring in ruminant animals who survive on plant-based foods like sheep, goats, cows, buffaloes, etc. However, the anthrax spores/strains can be transmitted to human race when in contact with infected animals or on consumption of their products. This causes them to be infected and ultimately be diseased. The causative agent of anthrax is a rod-shaped bacterium Bacillus anthracis which is a Gram-positive bacteria. Anthrax can spread from one animal to another animal or human beings, through air inhaled or food/meat contaminated with spores. The bacterium has an ability to change forms (e.g., spores) and become dormant when exposed to extreme conditions of temperature, light, etc., and live for a longer period in that form. Once the spores enter into the new host's body or come in contact with a suitable environment, the bacteria becomes active. Production of anthrax spores has been used as biological weapons by certain terrorist groups threatening the lives of millions.



There are about 89 strains of anthrax bacteria which cause various forms of this disease in animals and humans. However, there are three main types of anthrax disease.

Cutaneous Anthrax: This type of anthrax spreads through direct contact with the skin of an infected animal or human.

Gastrointestinal Anthrax: This type of anthrax is caused by consumption of infected food/meat.

Pulmonary Anthrax: This is also known as respiratory, pneumonic or inhalational anthrax. It spreads through respiratory tract of the host when a person inhales the spores. The resulting infection is highly lethal and the mortality rates are almost 100%. This type of infection takes very less time to attack and kill the host.

The infection can be spread by direct contact with the skin or tissues of an infected animal/human to a healthy animal/human (there have been no known cases of this disease-spreading from one person to another) or by inhaling the air in which bacterium of this disease is active. In some cases, the incubation period after exposure to the bacteria can be as long as 57-60 days (in case of contact with the skin of an infected person/animal) and in some cases, it can be as small as 2-3 days (if the airborne spores are inhaled directly into the lungs). The intestinal form of this disease occurs when food contaminated by the spores is eaten by an animal or a human being.

Symptoms

Cutaneous Anthrax: boil-like skin lesions that start with skin bumps and form ulcers with black, painless patches/eschars.
The ulcers start as small, black patches on skin (itchy and irritating lesions). The area on the skin from where the spores penetrated the skin start showing changes from day 2. There is an uneasy feeling due to the toxin excreted by the bacterium.




Gastrointestinal Anthrax: vomiting of blood, acute inflammation of the intestinal tract, severe diarrhea, gastrointestinal difficulty, loss of appetite, collapse of intestinal tract, lesions in intestinal area as well as in mouth and throat, uneasy feeling due to the toxin excreted by the bacterium.

Pulmonary Anthrax: flu-like and common cold symptoms, problems related to the respiratory system occur, within a couple of days, the patient's respiratory system collapses completely.

Once diagnosed with the disease, high doses of antibiotics like ciprofloxacin, penicillin, tetracycline, etc. are used in case of skin infections. The treatment duration in case of cutaneous anthrax infection is 7 to 10 days.

In case of inhalational anthrax infection, a combination of powerful antibiotics are used to treat the disease. The length of the treatment stretches to 60 days.

Vaccination against this disease is also available. Hence, people like lab technicians, veterinarians, cattle breeders, etc., should take special care and be vaccinated. However, it needs at least a year (during which a person is given 5 doses of vaccine) to make an individual immune to this disease.

NATURE CURES

Antibiotics are ineffective since they work by destroying the specialized structures of all bacteria in the body. There are many plants with powerful and natural antibacterial capabilities in their leaves, stems, seeds and roots.

Natural medicinal herbs and spices that exhibit powerful antibacterial properties are:

aloe vera, andrographis, anise seeds, apple cider vinegar, ash gourd, astragalus, basil, bayberry, bdellium gum, bergamot tea, bicarbonate of soda, black seed, blessed thistle, blueberry leaf extract, blue vervain, burdock root, caraway seeds, cat's claw, cayenne pepper, chamomile, Chinese rhubarb root, cinnamon, cloves, coconut oil, comfrey, common stinging nettle, damiana, dandelion, echinacea, elderberry, elecampane, ephedra sinica, fennel seeds, garcinia cambogia, ginkgo biloba, ho shou wu, licorice root, lomatium dissectum, mint mullien, nasturtium juice, neem leaves, noni, pau d'arco, olive leaf, pan pien lien, peppermint, periwinkle, rocket, safflower, sarsaparilla, slippery elm, scutellaria, St John’s wort, suma, turmeric, yerba santa

Mushrooms that exhibit powerful bacterial properties are: basidiomycete mushroom, maitake mushroom, reishi mushroom and shiitake mushroom 

A blend of astragalus, echinacea, licorice root, lomatium dissectum, reishi mushroom and scutellaria can be especially potent against deadly bacteria.

Avoid scutellariae if pregnant or breastfeeding.

The seeds of aubergine are an immune system stimulant. Intake of half a gram to one gram of these seeds daily for three days will help develop immunity against many viruses especially measles for one year.

Lomatium dissectum is best to use with a liver/urinary stimulant such as dandelion to help avoid a lomatium rash side effect.

The medicinal mushrooms, crushed seeds and chopped herbs should be steeped in hot water for 30 minutes, strained off then the liquid drunk as a tea, soup or broth 3 times a day until the infection is gone.

The herb roots should be chopped up and simmered for 30 minutes before consuming along with the juice once a day until the infection is gone.

Add any of these medicinal herbs, spices and mushrooms to meals and with fruit juices and honey which may help some of them be more palatable.

Note: Reishi mushrooms can be placed in hot water and taken as tea, hot chocolate, mocha or latte as an alternative to coffee.
Avoid reishi mushrooms if taking medication for anti-hypertensive, blood sugar lowering medications and anti-coagulants or are pregnant. Side effects may cause mouth dryness, bleeding from the nose and bloody stools.


NATURE CURES DIET TO BOOST THE IMMUNE SYSTEM AND RECOVER FROM INFECTION & DISEASE

A wholesome healthy diet of the natural foods below will boost the immune system and help the body to fight off virus, fungal and bacteria infections naturally. If this diet is kept to it will boost the immune system and protect the intestines and the body from any future attacks and infections indefinitely. A noticeable difference will be felt within just one week.

The Phytonutrients, Minerals, Protein and Fibre pages can help you understand body processes and the natural foods it needs to function correctly. The nutritional value of foods is important. Wasting valuable time eating the wrong foods is damaging the body further and allowing viruses, pathogenic bacteria, fungi, yeasts and parasites and worms to flourish each time they are consumed. They all reproduce so fast that just one high sugar and low nutrient meal can help them spread to other parts of the body and cause immeasurable damage.

When fighting off infections stay away from substances that will damage the body further; sugar, alcohol, coffee, medications, artificial additives such as aspartame, pesticides and household and cosmetic toxins. Click the links to visit the pages about these dangerous substances.

Only eat the following fruit and vegetables if they are organic because of the risk of pesticide, fungicide and herbicide ingestion: Apples, Bell Peppers, Celery, Cherries, Cocoa Beans, Grapes, Nectarines, Peaches, Pears, Potatoes, Red Raspberries, Spinach, Strawberries.

Try Brine pickling for added probiotic bacteria and Micro Diet Sprouting for highly nutritious added benefits to the diet.

To benefit from foods containing carotenoids like tomatoes & carrots always eat together with fat rich foods like olive oil, nuts or avocado because carotenoids are fat-soluble, meaning they are only absorbed into the body along with fats and can then assist with the manufacture of the essential vitamin A nutrient.

Eating a wide variety daily (not just 5) of all coloured fruits, vegetables, whole grains, herbs and spices per day will set the body on the path to full health  Try steaming a wide selection of the vegetables listed with the herbs and spices listed and a tablespoon or two of bottled or filtered water (fastest in the in the microwave 8 minutes approx.) then place in a blender for a deliciously healthy potage soup and eat a small bowl before each meal. Similarly blend a wide selection of the fruits together with nutmeg, cinnamon and honey to provide a tasty nutritious 'smoothie'. Add live probiotic organic yoghurt to make the 'smoothie' or soup creamy.


Drink plenty of bottled mineral water to avoid chemicals additives such as fluoride and chlorine and provide more of the essential minerals the body needs..

Fish (4 times a week)
anchovies, bloater fish, carp, eel, halibut, herring, hilsa fish, kipper, mackerel, pilchards, salmon, sardines, sprats, swordfish, trout, tuna (fresh only), whitebait

Dairy (consume daily)
kefir milk, yoghurt (live probiotic)

Vegetables (a selection of at least 1 leafy vegetable and 3 colours per day)
alfalfa, artichoke, ashitaba, asparagus, aubergine, avocado, beetroot, bell peppers (all colours), bok choy, broccoli, brussel sprouts, cabbage, carrot, celery, chicory, collard greens, corn, courgettes, cress, drumstick leaves, fennel, fenugreek, garlic, ginger, kelp, lettuce, mushrooms, mustard greens, okra, onion, parsnips, radishes, rocket, seaweed, spinach, tomatoes, watercress

Legume & Pulses (4 times a week)
black beans, black-eyed peas, broad beans, chickpeas, legumes, lentils, lima bean, mung beans, navy beans, peas, pinto bean, red kidney beans, soya beans, winged beans

Whole grains (at least 1 whole grain everyday and psyllium husks daily)
amaranth, barley, brown rice, buckwheat, oats, psyllium husks, quinoa, rye, teff

Fruit (a selection of at least 3 colours per day meaning all have been eaten at least once a week)
apples, apricots, bananas, berries, butternut squash, guava, kiwifruit, lemons, limes, grapefruit, apricot, plums, strawberry, red grape, cherries, peaches, pears, papaya, pineapple, pomegranate juice, rosehips, mango, mosambi juice, oranges, soursop, tangerines

Dried Fruit (as snacks or added to meals daily)
apricots, dates, figs, goji berries, prunes, raisins, sultanas

Seeds (as snacks or added to meals daily)
flaxseeds, grape, nasturtium, poppy, pumpkin, sesame, sunflower, watermelon

Nuts (as snacks or added to meals daily) 
almonds, brazil nuts, chestnuts, coconut, hazelnuts, macadamia, peanuts, pecans, pine nuts, pistachio, walnuts

Common Herbs (nutritious herbs to be used as often as possible daily)
basil, cardamom, coriander, cloves, dill, elderberry, lemongrass, oregano, parsley, rosemary, safflower, sage, tarragon, thyme

Spices (nutritious spices to be used as often as possible daily)
black pepper, cayenne pepper, cinnamon, cumin, cloves, coriander, nutmeg, paprika, turmeric

Derivatives (to be consumed and used as desired on a daily basis)
black currant oil, black strap molasses, brewer's yeast, brine pickles, cocoa, green tea, flax seed oil, honey, miso, olive oil, sesame oil, rapeseed oil, tea, tofu

NOTE eat natural foods containing fat soluble carotenoids at the same time as foods containing fats such as olive oil, sesame oil, rapeseed oil, nuts or avocado to enable absorption.

NOTE Non-heme iron is found in vegetables like spinach and kale. Tea, as well as green leafy vegetables has oxalates that block the absorption of iron. To assist the body in the absorption of non-heme iron from tea and those healthy green leafy vegetables, eat a couple of strawberries, an orange, tangerine or some mango if having green leafy vegetables or tea with a meal or snack.


EXTERNALLY
Midday outdoor sun exposure on the skin daily for 15 minutes without sunscreen is recommended so the body can make enough Vitamin D.

AVOID
grapefruit if taking ‘Statins’ to lower cholesterol or medications for blood pressure & some other medications
plums & prunes if suffering with kidney or gall stones, joint problems, or osteoporosis
ginger if taking anticoagulants (blood thinning medication)
seeds & nuts if suffering from diverticulitis
cabbage & kale if suffering from thyroid gland problems, kidney or gallstones
rosemary if pregnant or breastfeeding or suffering from high blood pressure
turmeric & ginger if taking anticoagulants (blood thinning medication) or non-steroidal anti-inflammatory such as aspirin and ibuprofen, have heart problems and during the first trimester of pregnancy
Note: motherwort may be habit forming

CUT OUT 
All refined and processed foods, white flour, white rice, processed cereals, (use whole grains instead) animal fats and cream sauces (use live probiotic yoghurt, coconut, rapeseed or olive oil instead), coffee (drink tea) and sugar (use honey instead).




14 comments:

Kang Nurul Iman said...

Thank you very Steady info ... hopefully more successful.
Pengobatan Herbal Batu Empedu

monika love said...

I has suffered for Human papillomavirus HPV) for 2years, I was given some tablets at the hospital but I refused to take it, They said I have to be on it for life so I don't want take a drugs everyday for life. No point in taking medicine everyday when u won't get cure from it and I was advice to seek for natural herbal cure, after some time I found dr onokun is the most trustful herbalist that have herbs to cure wicked symptom's,I emailed dr onokun, for 2weeks been his patient he cured my (HPV) with his herbal. I only used his natural herbs for two weeks it was 100% cure. I'm not (HPV) patient anymore. I'm happy about it i finally got cured out of this mess been in my body for 2years. I also recommend you if you're living with (HPV) or herpes symptoms i also want you to be free contact dr onokun with the email attach to my post. Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

monika love said...

I has suffered for Human papillomavirus HPV) for 2years, I was given some tablets at the hospital but I refused to take it, They said I have to be on it for life so I don't want take a drugs everyday for life. No point in taking medicine everyday when u won't get cure from it and I was advice to seek for natural herbal cure, after some time I found dr onokun is the most trustful herbalist that have herbs to cure wicked symptom's,I emailed dr onokun, for 2weeks been his patient he cured my (HPV) with his herbal. I only used his natural herbs for two weeks it was 100% cure. I'm not (HPV) patient anymore. I'm happy about it i finally got cured out of this mess been in my body for 2years. I also recommend you if you're living with (HPV) or herpes symptoms i also want you to be free contact dr onokun with the email attach to my post. Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

Beatrice Hatton said...

What a Miraculous Recovery!!!
I will always remember you on this day Dr
I was totally convinced before I could finished you medicine prepared for me for my Herpes. By Dr. Odey Abang,
It was actually a sad incident and a painful soles still appearing and was still using the ancylovia ..
All I was concerned was the perfect cure. Went to seerch about natural remedies for Herpes, then, I came across a comment of a lady who posted how she was cured from 7 years diagnosed of herpes and and much others with Dr. Odey Abang.
I thought about it and decided to try for my health. I was willing to pay anything to get cured.
Surprising, my cures came just as soon as I purchased his herbal remedies and sent to me through the DHL.
I was guid by the doctor on how to apply.
I felt so relieved a couple of days I used the medicine and could understand the reaction each time I took in the medicine.
On my last bottle, I was totally convinced, I could see no sole in me and my habitat was good for my taste.
I went to the hospital and my doctor confirmed me herpes negative. It's over a month now still showing negative.
This is my life story and I'm using this to thank all those posting about Dr. Odey Abang for his cures and help for total cures
His medicine are very effective, 100% qurantee with active immune booster.
Contact him directly

Odeyabangherbalhome@gmail.com

for you're cure to
Herpes, HIV/Aids, Diabetes, infertility, irregular mesturatio, Fibroid, etc

Jacob mason said...

FINALLY FREE FROM HERPES VIRUS
I thought my life had nothing to offer anymore because life became meaningless to me because I had Herpes virus, the symptoms became very severe and bold and made my family run from and abandoned me so they won't get infected. I gave up everything, my hope, dreams,vision and job because the doctor told me there's no cure. I consumed so many drugs but they never cured me but hid the symptoms inside me making it worse. I was doing some research online someday when I came across testimonies of some people of how DR ADIGBA cured them from Herpes, I never believed at first and thought it was a joke but later decided to contact him on the details provided and when I messaged him we talked and he sent me his herbal medicine and told me to go for a test after two weeks. Within 7 days of medication the symptoms disappeared and when I went for a test Lo and behold I was NEGATIVE by the Doctor Who tested me earlier. Thank you DR ADIGBA because I forever owe you my life and I'll keep on telling the world about you. If you are going through same situation worry no more and contact DR ADIGBA via dradigba@gmail. com or WhatsApp him via +2348077875210. he is good too to cure all type of disease and virus.
1 HIV CURE
2 CANCER
3 DIABETES
4 HEPATITIS
5 HERPES.
YOU CAN CONTACT IF YOU ARE HAVING ANY PROBLEM...

mark sheeran said...

God bless Dr Akpabio for his marvelous work in my life, I was diagnosed of herpes virus since 2016 and I was taking my medications, I wasn't satisfied because i needed to get the virus out of my system, I searched about some possible cure for herpes virus, until i saw a comment about Dr Akpabio , how he cured Hsv 2 with his herbal medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my health, he sent me the medicine within 4days, I took the medicine as prescribed by him and 14 days later i was cured from Hsv2 You can also contact him via email (drakpabio78@gmailcom or Whatsapp +2347054663665 ) And am confident to let you know that Dr Akpabio can also cure the following diseases.
Cancer Cure Diabetes Cure Ringing Ear Jaundice Warts Cure HPV Cure Pregnancy Herbal MedicineProstate Enlargement

martins said...

I’m from USA am here to give my testimony about Dr Voke who helped me cure my HERPES (HSV), i want to inform the public how i was cured from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS), i visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex which is very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. Three months ago a friend suggested that I try herbal medicine; from a very powerful herbal doctor called (doctorvoke@gmail.com) I looked up his blog on the internet site and indeed he have had immense success with his product. There were lot of persons posting their testimony about how he cured them. when i contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me that i took and it seriously worked for me, my HERPES result just came out negative. (doctorvoke@gmail.com)

Albert said...


I was having Herpes Simplex Virus then i came across a review of people saying that they got treated from Herpes Simplex Virus by Dr Voke., So i gave a try by contacting him through his email and explain my problem to him. He told me all the things I need to do and also give me instructions to take, which I followed properly. Before I knew what is happening after two weeks the HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS that was in my body got vanished . so if you are also heart broken by any deadly diseases like HERPES HIV, shingles,low sperm count or bringing back your ex lover, this great man is extremely the best in which I have seen and applauds and if you also need a help, you can also email him via email {{ doctorvoke@gmail.com }} ,,,

Becky Lynch said...

I want to write a little testimony about the good work of doctor ehiaguna who cured me from Hsv 1 and 2 for just 2 week with his herbal medicine, I never believe I can be normal again and have a good life like others I always regretted the day I got diagnose with the virus, I was lost of hope when my doctor told me there is no cure for it but I keep thinking and thinking about my future, if I can have kids of my own well I am so grateful for my helper who get me cured with his herbal medicine, I go online in search of anything that can help me because I can’t deal with it forever so I found this doc ehiaguna email on a blog of someone who was cured by him I quickly contact him for help and explain all my pain to him, he told me not to worry about it there is cure for real, I never believe until he send me the herbal medicine when I order for it and I have it within 4 days that is how I took the medicine for 2 week and the following week I go for test just to confirm I was 100% cured from this sickness what a miracle in my life I am so happy right now, you can also get in contact with him if you have such sickness through drehiaguna@gmail.com and also WhatsApp him +2348073908953... And He also have herbs medicine to cured the following diseases; eczema,urethra wart,chronic problems.Herpes, Cancer, Als,Hepatitis, Diabetes, HPV,Infections,ulcer  ETC

Mary Lora said...

Never give up in life they all say no cure to HSV 2 which is a big lie I have pass through many process also i never believe there is really cure to HERPES until I meet Dr.Ehiaguna the doctor that have been helping many people for many years, I come across this doctor online when I was searching for cure online I found out about this man, and to my greatest surprise this man have the herbal medicine which I have been looking for years I explain my problem to him through the email I found on someone who testify about him also, Dr.Ehiaguna write me a reply and explain how the process work so after ordering for the medicine I got it within 4 days and I took it according to the way Dr.Ehiaguna instructed, I was so happy after two week I took the medicine there was very big change in my health when I was done with the process I go for test, I found out I am negative that was the day I have the tears of joy you can also get in contact with my doctor through his email now drehiaguna@gmail.com or you can also WhatsApp him +2348073908953. And He also have herbs medicine to cured the following diseases; eczema,urethra wart,chronic problems.Herpes, Cancer, Als,Hepatitis, Diabetes, HPV,Infections,ulcer  ETC

Tom Grant said...

Is any one here suffering from any kind of STD or STI ? , Now this is to everyone out there with different health challenges, as I know there are still a lot of people suffering from different health issues and are therefore looking for solution. I bring you Good news. There is a man called Dr. Tokubo a herbal practitioner who helped cure me from Genital herpes, this i had suffered from for the past 2years and have spent so much money trying to survive from it. I got my healing by taking the herbal medicine he sent to me to drink for about 9days . 3days after completion of the dosage, I went for a medical checkup and I was tested Genital Herpes NEGATIVE. I'm sharing this so that other people can know of this great healer called Dr Tokubo because I got to know him through a friend he cured from HIV. I was made to understand that he can cure several other deadly diseases and infections. Don't die in ignorance and don't let that illness take your life. Contact Dr. Tokubo through: drtokubotemple@gmail.com You can also call/whatsapp him on:+2349037990322 Thank you dr tokubo. Be kind enough to share your testimonies as you received your cure.

vera white said...

Do you believe that Herpes has a permanent cure? My name is Vera White, I'm in Salt Lake City, Utah. I have been spending lots of money weekly on buying the popular Valtrex and sometimes Acyclovir, to suppress my Herpes outbreaks as prescribed to me in the hospital. Anyone who has herpes can attest this, with all the pains and embarrassing symptoms. Unfortunately, I have found out that those hospital recommended products are frequently not effective at taking care of the problem but rather make you spend all your money. DR.Vadi herbal remedy will get to the root of the cause and cure you completely rather than suppress outbreaks with medication. And you will be happier, healthier, and outbreak free. He also has herbal remedies that can cure HIV, HPV, hepatitis and so on. He is the greatest of all herbal healers. His email is doctorvadi@yahoo.com and his Whatsapp number:  +2348074133083. You can contact him and get a permanent cure to your genital and oral Herpes or HIV AIDS or Lungs cancer or Alzheimer's disease.

Christina N. said...

I found out, that taking herbal treatment is the best to get rid of hpv as soon as i feel the symptoms of hpv is appearing, i took the healing process by contacting Dr onokun for natural treatment it works wonders, amazingly ever since I had the herbal treatment i have not feel these horrible disease anymore and my doc told me the virus is gone, i am glad i finally got cured out from this horrible disease. every hpv or herpes patients should also get in touch with this herbalist Dr to get ride of these disease forever his email address; Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com 

Florence said...

I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes