Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Bruises and Swelling- Natural Remedies

Bruises and Swelling

Externally hold under a cold tap for a few minutes, apply an ice pack or a frozen bag of peas, apple cider vinegar or tamanu oil to reduce swelling. A poultice made from chicory or lettuce and nutmeg can be applied to further reduce bruises and swelling.


Natural foods to consume to treat bruises and swelling are: asparagus, cherries, nutmeg, olives, papaya, rosehips

Increasing the recovery speed of bruising

Bruising results from the release of blood from the capillaries into the tissues under the skin.
The characteristic bluish-black mark on the skin lightens in colour and eventually fades as the blood is absorbed by the tissues and carried away. Bruising usually occurs as a result of an injury, but can occasionally be spontaneous and an indication of an allergic reaction, or more serious disease.

                                   

Eat foods high in bioflavonoids, originally called Vitamin P. A bioflavonoids primary job is to protect the capillaries, keep them strong and to prevent bleeding. Bioflavonoids are also anti-inflammatory. Lemons, green peppers, broccoli and rose hips are good sources of bioflavonoids. If taking bioflavonoid supplements, for the best absorption into the body, take with Vitamin C.


Early Greek bruise treatments

The early Greek herbalists considered St. Johns Wort an effective herb for healing wounds . It was used to dress sword cuts in the Middle Ages. Modern analysis of the plant has shown the plant to have antibacterial and astringent properties, both qualities useful in the speedy healing of cuts and wounds.

Externally, either add a few drops of tincture to an organic oil or cream and gently apply to the bruised area or apply a few drops of the tincture directly to the skin and allow to soak in. An infusion can be used to bathe wounds, skin sores and bruises. Internally, take as an infusion or tincture for anxiety, nervous tension, irritability or emotional upsets. For long-standing nervous tension, take a tincture for at least two months.

Traditional Medieval bruise remedy

Comfrey is among the oldest herbal remedies for skin problems. Poultices of the fresh leaves are a traditional home remedy for sprains, bruises and cuts. Comfrey not only promotes the healing of tissue and bone, but at the same time reduces swelling, effectively speeding up the healing process. Comfrey's healing powers have been attributed to its high content of allantoin, a substance that promotes the growth of tissue, bone and cartilage, both externally and internally. There is however some controversy over the safety of taking comfrey internally over a long period. It contains pyrrolizidine alkaloids, compounds that are toxic to the liver. So use liberally in a cream or oil externally on bruised skin.

Believe it or not, cabbage may help

Cabbage has traditionally been used for medical purposes as well as for cooking. It has anti-inflammatory properties, and contains chemicals which can prevent cancer. Applied to bruises and swelling, macerated cabbage leaves will encourage healing .



6 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the information. Once very beneficial to us all. Awaited further information.

Obat Stroke Ringan Di Apotik
Obat Tradisional Mata Juling
Obat Kanker Hati Di Apotik
Obat Dispepsia Herbal Di Apotik
Obat Radang Usus Buntu Di Apotik
Obat Tradisional Muntaber
Obat Tradisional Tipes
Obat Mata Keratitis
Obat Tradisional Disentri

monika love said...

I has suffered for Human papillomavirus HPV) for 2years, I was given some tablets at the hospital but I refused to take it, They said I have to be on it for life so I don't want take a drugs everyday for life. No point in taking medicine everyday when u won't get cure from it and I was advice to seek for natural herbal cure, after some time I found dr onokun is the most trustful herbalist that have herbs to cure wicked symptom's,I emailed dr onokun, for 2weeks been his patient he cured my (HPV) with his herbal. I only used his natural herbs for two weeks it was 100% cure. I'm not (HPV) patient anymore. I'm happy about it i finally got cured out of this mess been in my body for 2years. I also recommend you if you're living with (HPV) or herpes symptoms i also want you to be free contact dr onokun with the email attach to my post. Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

DAVID ALLEN said...

ARE YOU AWARE THAT MODERN NATURAL HERBAL MEDICINES OF THIS GENERATION NOW PERMANENTLY CURE DRUG RESISTANT DISEASES LIKE; HSV/HERPES, CANCERS, HIV/AIDS FOREVER WITHOUT A POSSIBLE COME BACK OR AFTER EFFECTS?
It wonderfully worked for me;
At first I was a bit skeptical about this Natural cure for herpes and other similar medicines. Discovering people with similar symptoms who are treated and cured by Dr Utu both on medias and in social medias on daily basis motivated me, so I contacted him for help!
At first, I was a bit curious about this possible cure, but! I don't want to be left out without giving it a trial, so I contacted him as well.
Some hours later he replied me, then he asked me some private questions, of which I honestly answered, I told him how I have lived and suffered with this disease and how much I will do anything to get rid of it. He assured me of total cure after taking his herbal medicines. It was even more easier than I expected. Also I never even imagined to get my parcels within five working days, but to my greatest surprise my parcels was brought to my doorstep by the end of the second day. I collected the parcel which I followed all the instructions as he had directed. Just as I was told "four weeks medication " my medicine finished in four weeks exactly. From week one of my medication I started noticing positive change in health. and in week two I could tell much more differences and I was so eager to even testify of life again in me.
I patiently continue medication till the last bottle which was then week four. I was the first person the next day in the clinic for lab test. Not even a particle of herpes was found in my system when I collected my result. Knowing I'm now herpes negative at this point I proceeded to inform my doctor, he doubted me, that day he gave me a month appointment to be closely monitored. It's my health so I waited more six Months and again i went for 'lab test' in a different clinical lab.
This time the result was still the same as the previous one. Also since this year I have been living my normal life and am still herpes free no symptoms and even till now no cold sore or outbreak. As a result of this herbal cure in my life and my family at large, I can boast of doctors today who through me, now uses African Traditional Roots and Herbs to TREAT AND CURE patients that are, CANCERS, HERPES, PARALYSIS, and HIV successfully today. Many are still ignorant of this I know.
Contact Dr Utu directly today on; "drutuherbalcure@gmail.com" to free yourself from emotional stress and become healthy again

Beatrice Hatton said...

What a Miraculous Recovery!!!
I will always remember you on this day Dr
I was totally convinced before I could finished you medicine prepared for me for my Herpes. By Dr. Odey Abang,
It was actually a sad incident and a painful soles still appearing and was still using the ancylovia ..
All I was concerned was the perfect cure. Went to seerch about natural remedies for Herpes, then, I came across a comment of a lady who posted how she was cured from 7 years diagnosed of herpes and and much others with Dr. Odey Abang.
I thought about it and decided to try for my health. I was willing to pay anything to get cured.
Surprising, my cures came just as soon as I purchased his herbal remedies and sent to me through the DHL.
I was guid by the doctor on how to apply.
I felt so relieved a couple of days I used the medicine and could understand the reaction each time I took in the medicine.
On my last bottle, I was totally convinced, I could see no sole in me and my habitat was good for my taste.
I went to the hospital and my doctor confirmed me herpes negative. It's over a month now still showing negative.
This is my life story and I'm using this to thank all those posting about Dr. Odey Abang for his cures and help for total cures
His medicine are very effective, 100% qurantee with active immune booster.
Contact him directly

Odeyabangherbalhome@gmail.com

for you're cure to
Herpes, HIV/Aids, Diabetes, infertility, irregular mesturatio, Fibroid, etc

Christina N. said...

I found out, that taking herbal treatment is the best to get rid of hpv as soon as i feel the symptoms of hpv is appearing, i took the healing process by contacting Dr onokun for natural treatment it works wonders, amazingly ever since I had the herbal treatment i have not feel these horrible disease anymore and my doc told me the virus is gone, i am glad i finally got cured out from this horrible disease. every hpv or herpes patients should also get in touch with this herbalist Dr to get ride of these disease forever his email address; dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com 

Florence said...

I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes