Friday, September 20, 2013

Body Lice a Common Infection - Natural Remedies

BODY LICE (pediculus humanus corporis)

Body lice are infestations of small blood-sucking wingless insects that live on the body of infested humans and in their clothing or bedding, particularly the seams. Body lice can spread from person to person and are normally associated with crowded and unhygienic living conditions, particularly in conditions of social upheaval such as natural disasters or wartime. Very often body lice are clearly visible in the beard, eyelashes, or eye brows. These parasites bite the skin and then feed on small amounts of blood which causes persistent scratching and itching They produce small eggs called nits which are as tiny as dandruff flakes. Nits reproduce rapidly once they hatch into even more lice.


Lice infestation is a uniquely human experience. Lice do not jump or fly from host to host. They cannot be transmitted via animals but may be transferred by person to person via direct contact and inanimate objects such as clothes, combs, upholstery and bedding as they can live for 1 or 2 days without feeding on human blood. 

In overcrowded, unhygienic conditions where there is no opportunity to wash and launder clothing on a regular basis body lice (unlike head lice), can be responsible for the spread of epidemic infections such as epidemic typhus. If you have skin rashes or additional infections caused by excessive scratching, see a doctor. “Vagabond’s disease” is a condition caused by an infestation of lice for a significant period of time. The condition consists of darkening and hardening of the skin in areas heavily bitten, usually the mid-section of the body. Epidemics of louse-borne relapsing fever and typhus have been caused by body lice.

The characteristics of a body louse bite include:

A tiny red dot initially appears.
The red dot rises into a small cyst-like lump or papule.
The area becomes inflamed.
The bite causes irritation and severe itching.
Secondary infection resulting from the continuous scratching.
Body lice are visible to the naked eye and occasionally a body louse can be seen crawling or feeding on the skin or crawling lice may be noticed in the seams of clothing or bedding.

NATURAL TREATMENT FOR BODY LICE

Increase personal hygiene, bathing or showering regularly (at least every other day).

Change and launder clothes, especially underwear daily or dispose of affected clothing.

Launder clothing and blankets recently used by an infested person in hot water (greater than 70ÂșC).

Preferably tumble dry or iron clothes with all seams turned outwards.

If clothes cannot be laundered or dry cleaned iron them with attention to seams or seal them in a plastic bag for a month.

Avoid close contact with infested persons, their clothing and bedding.

Thoroughly vacuum mattresses paying attention to seams, creases and under buttons.

To avoid bringing body lice into the home check the seams of any second-hand clothing or bedding for the presence of body lice.

Externally, lemon thyme has antiseptic properties which makes it a useful mouthwash and cleansing wash for the skin. It will destroy fungal infections such as athlete's foot and skin parasites such as scabies, crabs and lice. 

3 comments:

monika love said...

I has suffered for Human papillomavirus HPV) for 2years, I was given some tablets at the hospital but I refused to take it, They said I have to be on it for life so I don't want take a drugs everyday for life. No point in taking medicine everyday when u won't get cure from it and I was advice to seek for natural herbal cure, after some time I found dr onokun is the most trustful herbalist that have herbs to cure wicked symptom's,I emailed dr onokun, for 2weeks been his patient he cured my (HPV) with his herbal. I only used his natural herbs for two weeks it was 100% cure. I'm not (HPV) patient anymore. I'm happy about it i finally got cured out of this mess been in my body for 2years. I also recommend you if you're living with (HPV) or herpes symptoms i also want you to be free contact dr onokun with the email attach to my post. Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

Beatrice Hatton said...

What a Miraculous Recovery!!!
I will always remember you on this day Dr
I was totally convinced before I could finished you medicine prepared for me for my Herpes. By Dr. Odey Abang,
It was actually a sad incident and a painful soles still appearing and was still using the ancylovia ..
All I was concerned was the perfect cure. Went to seerch about natural remedies for Herpes, then, I came across a comment of a lady who posted how she was cured from 7 years diagnosed of herpes and and much others with Dr. Odey Abang.
I thought about it and decided to try for my health. I was willing to pay anything to get cured.
Surprising, my cures came just as soon as I purchased his herbal remedies and sent to me through the DHL.
I was guid by the doctor on how to apply.
I felt so relieved a couple of days I used the medicine and could understand the reaction each time I took in the medicine.
On my last bottle, I was totally convinced, I could see no sole in me and my habitat was good for my taste.
I went to the hospital and my doctor confirmed me herpes negative. It's over a month now still showing negative.
This is my life story and I'm using this to thank all those posting about Dr. Odey Abang for his cures and help for total cures
His medicine are very effective, 100% qurantee with active immune booster.
Contact him directly

Odeyabangherbalhome@gmail.com

for you're cure to
Herpes, HIV/Aids, Diabetes, infertility, irregular mesturatio, Fibroid, etc

Christina N. said...

I found out, that taking herbal treatment is the best to get rid of hpv as soon as i feel the symptoms of hpv is appearing, i took the healing process by contacting Dr onokun for natural treatment it works wonders, amazingly ever since I had the herbal treatment i have not feel these horrible disease anymore and my doc told me the virus is gone, i am glad i finally got cured out from this horrible disease. every hpv or herpes patients should also get in touch with this herbalist Dr to get ride of these disease forever his email address; dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com 

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes