Thursday, September 12, 2013

Acne Causes and Natural Remedies

ACNE

The main reason for all acne is clogged pores, but there are many triggers that can lead to spots, pimples and acne. Triggers include contact with oily substances, hormone fluctuations, vitamin deficiency, bacterial infections, toxins overload, allergies and many others. It is better to treat the triggers in order to prevent acne through a healthy nutritious diet rather than try to clear the spots after they have appeared.



         


Dietary clean-up is the basis of natural therapy for acne. Excess sugar, saturated fat and hydrogenated oils must be eliminated. Certain foods trigger acne in susceptible people. For some, it is sugar or chocolate; for others, dairy products. Still others react to iodine in shellfish or excess iodized salt. Some experience exacerbations with spicy foods.  See the Dangers of Sugar page for more information.

With a little experimentation and self-observation it is possible to discover what foods trigger, exacerbate, relieve and cures acne. See the Natural Remedies for Acne below.

Raw Juice Therapy can successfully treat acne. The best organic natural foods to juice are: grapes, pear, plum, raisins, tomato, cucumber, carrot, potato and spinach.

CAUSES OF ACNE

Pores will swell and cause skin cells and oils to become trapped inside, which may lead to acne. A natural remedy against this trigger will include ingredients that work to eliminate swelling. Alternatively, large pores make it easy for skin cells from the surface of the skin to fall into pores and cause a clog. A natural remedy that reduces pore size may eliminate new breakouts.

There are plenty of ways for pores to become clogged, but clogging is the ultimate trigger for infection and acne. Excess oil production can cause pores to become sticky, trapping skin cells inside.

When this happens, it is best to treat the problem with a natural remedy that will reduce oil production. Oil production may increase as a result of hormone fluctuations, so internal remedies that work to improve the metabolism balance may work best when this happens. This type of acne generally occurs during times of high stress, menstruation, puberty and pregnancy or pre-menopause.

Acne may develop due to an allergic reaction to dairy products. The number one cause of acne is the consumption of milk from cows. Any dairy products, but especially liquid milk, including cheese, butter and ice cream, can promote acne.

Organic goat’s milk is a healthy,  lactose free alternative to try if cow’s milk is the trigger. Also consume plenty of live probiotic products, such as yogurt, to maintain healthy intestinal flora but avoid all other cows’ milk products.

Modern dairy and other animal products often contain hormones and steroids that can upset the body's natural hormonal balance. About 80 percent of milked dairy cows are pregnant, which causes the hormone progesterone to appear in their milk.

Sugar must be avoided because it impairs immune function and feeds the bacteria which have begun to multiply within the sebaceous glands which surround hair follicles. Biopsies of individuals with acne have shown their tissues' glucose tolerance to be seriously flawed. Honey is a useful alternative as it has antibacterial properties.

It has been said that acne is solely caused by bacteria but that's not entirely true. It's often caused by the body trying to get rid of toxins. The skin is an organ that can excrete waste products and acne is one way that the body is actually excreting internal toxins through the skin to get rid of them.

As much as the link between pubescent hormonal changes and acne is true, the skin disorder is not just confined to the teenage years. Many adults suffer from acne, as well. Some adult acne sufferers have elevated levels of male hormones that stimulate sebum production. Genetic factors may be the cause of these elevated androgen levels or, again, it may be due to the consumption of cow's milk.



9 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the useful information I would suggest that you learn with this reviews acne blog. Be helpful and get maximum knowledge about the Acne. This Blog will suggest you :
>>> Acne Treatment Reviews <<<

James E Lutz said...

I like Aloe vera gel most among all Natural Remedies for Acne as I greatly benefited by it.

monika love said...

I has suffered for Human papillomavirus HPV) for 2years, I was given some tablets at the hospital but I refused to take it, They said I have to be on it for life so I don't want take a drugs everyday for life. No point in taking medicine everyday when u won't get cure from it and I was advice to seek for natural herbal cure, after some time I found dr onokun is the most trustful herbalist that have herbs to cure wicked symptom's,I emailed dr onokun, for 2weeks been his patient he cured my (HPV) with his herbal. I only used his natural herbs for two weeks it was 100% cure. I'm not (HPV) patient anymore. I'm happy about it i finally got cured out of this mess been in my body for 2years. I also recommend you if you're living with (HPV) or herpes symptoms i also want you to be free contact dr onokun with the email attach to my post. Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

Beatrice Hatton said...

What a Miraculous Recovery!!!
I will always remember you on this day Dr
I was totally convinced before I could finished you medicine prepared for me for my Herpes. By Dr. Odey Abang,
It was actually a sad incident and a painful soles still appearing and was still using the ancylovia ..
All I was concerned was the perfect cure. Went to seerch about natural remedies for Herpes, then, I came across a comment of a lady who posted how she was cured from 7 years diagnosed of herpes and and much others with Dr. Odey Abang.
I thought about it and decided to try for my health. I was willing to pay anything to get cured.
Surprising, my cures came just as soon as I purchased his herbal remedies and sent to me through the DHL.
I was guid by the doctor on how to apply.
I felt so relieved a couple of days I used the medicine and could understand the reaction each time I took in the medicine.
On my last bottle, I was totally convinced, I could see no sole in me and my habitat was good for my taste.
I went to the hospital and my doctor confirmed me herpes negative. It's over a month now still showing negative.
This is my life story and I'm using this to thank all those posting about Dr. Odey Abang for his cures and help for total cures
His medicine are very effective, 100% qurantee with active immune booster.
Contact him directly

Odeyabangherbalhome@gmail.com

for you're cure to
Herpes, HIV/Aids, Diabetes, infertility, irregular mesturatio, Fibroid, etc

marian said...

Good news this is to everyone out there with different health challenges, as I know there are still a lot of people suffering from different health issues and are therefore looking for solutions. I bring you Good news. There is a man called Dr Ediale a herbal practitioner who helped cure me from HSV (2), i had suffered from this diseases for the past 5 years and i have spent so much money trying to survive from it. I got my healing by taking the herbal medicine Dr Ediale sent to me to drink for about 14 days . 3 days after completion of the dosage, I went for a medical checkup and I was tested  free from HSV. all thanks to God for leading me to Dr EDIALE who was able to cure me completely from this deadly diseases, I’m sharing this so that other people can know of this great healer called Dr Ediale because I got to know him through Maria lopez who he cured from HIV. I was made to understand that he can cure several other deadly diseases and infections. Don’t die in ignorance or silient and don’t let that illness take your life. Contact Dr EDIALE through his email address dredialeherbalhome101@gmail.com You can also call him on:+2348129900860. Be kind enough to share as you received.

willian vivian said...

Good Day everyone, just want to share my experience here so you all should be more careful when contacting any herbalist for solution cos majority of the testimonies are fake and were the ones that fooled me.they all uses the same local code number (+234) cos i have been screwed by some of them.My Husband was suffering from Hsv for years and i went everywhere to get useful information that will help cure or suppress the disease.then i came across testimonies of those that took my hard earn money without any useful information or cure but they keep telling stories.about two months ago, a new staff was employed in my place of work and when He heard about my Husband Disease He was so remorseful and told me about Dr Emmanuel.but i felt it was still one of those Internet guys so i didn't call or text Dr Emmanuel. later that week, He asked me if i`ve heard from Dr Emmanuel and he gave me proof and reasons to try.well, lots of thanks to Dr Emmanuel cos as im writing this message, my Husband is CURED through the herbs that Dr Emmanuel sent to us.so after my experience, i decided to save some people from falling to the hands of SCAMS.thx for your time and if you require the service of Dr Emmanuel, you have to reach him via email: nativehealthclinic@gmail.com  or WhatsApp/Call +2348140073965
you can also reach me on  +1(862) 260-4433  
he have cure to all kinds of virus and disease,thank you Herpes,Hpv,Wart,Cancer,Hepatitis B,COPD,Brain Tumor Etc

Christina N. said...

I found out, that taking herbal treatment is the best to get rid of hpv as soon as i feel the symptoms of hpv is appearing, i took the healing process by contacting Dr onokun for natural treatment it works wonders, amazingly ever since I had the herbal treatment i have not feel these horrible disease anymore and my doc told me the virus is gone, i am glad i finally got cured out from this horrible disease. every hpv or herpes patients should also get in touch with this herbalist Dr to get ride of these disease forever his email address; Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com 

Florence said...

I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

Ali said...

Herpes cure is real.
I am living proof that herbal medicines permanently cures herpes virus.

Please no Insult, just ignore if you think herbal is primitive and outdated.

If you want a herbal cure, here is the contact: drutuherbalcure@gmail.com

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes