Tuesday, September 17, 2013

"Bloating" - Flatulence (wind, gas, bloating) - Causes -Symptoms - Natural Remedies

Bloating

Flatulence (wind, gas, bloating)

The main cause of this embarrassing condition is usually due to the diet. High sugar and salt intake, processed foods with unnatural additives, artificial sweeteners, lack of phytonutrients and minerals, lack of fibre, fruit and vegetables and prescription drugs often throw the body's inner ecosystem out of balance where pathogenic and disease causing pathogenic bacteria, yeasts and viruses can thrive.


These infections take over the digestive system, left untreated they can then invade other organs in the body and even enter the blood stream. They may cause the blood to become acidic causing fatigue which contributes to chronic disease and cause gas, belching and bloating.


Causes of flatulence include:


-Aluminium toxicity
-Lactose intolerance
-High legume diet (beans, pulses, peas, peanuts)
-Indigestible fatty foods
-Food allergies
-Improper food combining
-Carbonated drinks
-Refined sugars and processed foods that contain sugar
-Gut fermentation
-Bacterial, viruses, yeast and fungal infections
-Malabsorption caused by medications
-Stress and anxiety



Other more serious complaints which also cause flatulence and bloating are:

colon cancer, diverticulitis, gall bladder disease, irritable bowel syndrome, oesophageal problems, cystic fibrosis, endometriosis, celiac disease, malabsorption syndromes and pancreatic disease.

                                         

NATURE CURES FLATULENCE

Sage tea can help reduce flatulence and make digestion easier. It should not be used for more than a week, but during this period, the tea may be taken up to 3 times per day.

The following natural foods can all alleviate wind problems:

yoghurt, goat’s milk, chicory, lettuce, okra, parsnips, potatoes, radishes, turnips, amaranth, barley, brown rice, oats, psyllium husks, quinoa, rye, blackberries, mango, papaya, raisins, soursop, coconut, andrographis, anise, basil, bay leaf, burdock root, cardamom, common stinging nettles, dandelion root, dill, fennel seeds, mint, motherwort, parsley, peppermint, sage, black pepper, cayenne pepper, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, paprika, turmeric, bicarbonate of soda, brine pickles, miso, tea (peppermint, caraway seed, chamomile or fennel)

To combat flatulence and bloating avoid:

chewing gum, beans, coffee, sugar, chocolate, wheat, fat products, onions, beans, broccoli, brussels sprouts, cabbage, red and green peppers and carbonated beverages, dairy products (except fresh live probiotic yoghurt & lactose free milk)

Slow down; chew carefully. When you eat too fast, you can easily trap a pint or more of air in your gut. With slow, careful chewing, you'll take in less air and you'll drench your food with saliva. Saliva contains enzymes that begin to break down food before it even reaches your gut.


12 comments:

TERESA THORPE said...

Commonly known as farting, passing wind, or having gas, flatulence is a medical term for releasing gas from the digestive system through the anus. It occurs when gas collects inside the digestive system, and is a normal process. Flacentical is a very effective formula for the Natural Treatment for Flatulence without any side effects because it is manufactured with herbal ingredients.

monika love said...

I has suffered for Human papillomavirus HPV) for 2years, I was given some tablets at the hospital but I refused to take it, They said I have to be on it for life so I don't want take a drugs everyday for life. No point in taking medicine everyday when u won't get cure from it and I was advice to seek for natural herbal cure, after some time I found dr onokun is the most trustful herbalist that have herbs to cure wicked symptom's,I emailed dr onokun, for 2weeks been his patient he cured my (HPV) with his herbal. I only used his natural herbs for two weeks it was 100% cure. I'm not (HPV) patient anymore. I'm happy about it i finally got cured out of this mess been in my body for 2years. I also recommend you if you're living with (HPV) or herpes symptoms i also want you to be free contact dr onokun with the email attach to my post. Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

Beatrice Hatton said...

What a Miraculous Recovery!!!
I will always remember you on this day Dr
I was totally convinced before I could finished you medicine prepared for me for my Herpes. By Dr. Odey Abang,
It was actually a sad incident and a painful soles still appearing and was still using the ancylovia ..
All I was concerned was the perfect cure. Went to seerch about natural remedies for Herpes, then, I came across a comment of a lady who posted how she was cured from 7 years diagnosed of herpes and and much others with Dr. Odey Abang.
I thought about it and decided to try for my health. I was willing to pay anything to get cured.
Surprising, my cures came just as soon as I purchased his herbal remedies and sent to me through the DHL.
I was guid by the doctor on how to apply.
I felt so relieved a couple of days I used the medicine and could understand the reaction each time I took in the medicine.
On my last bottle, I was totally convinced, I could see no sole in me and my habitat was good for my taste.
I went to the hospital and my doctor confirmed me herpes negative. It's over a month now still showing negative.
This is my life story and I'm using this to thank all those posting about Dr. Odey Abang for his cures and help for total cures
His medicine are very effective, 100% qurantee with active immune booster.
Contact him directly

Odeyabangherbalhome@gmail.com

for you're cure to
Herpes, HIV/Aids, Diabetes, infertility, irregular mesturatio, Fibroid, etc

Olivia John said...

Herbal Treatment for Polycystic Kidney Disease can also help a patient to cope with the symptoms of this disease. An Herbal Supplement offered by Natural Herbs Clinic is the best option for Polycystic Kidney Disease herbal treatment available for improving quality of life. Many people have symptoms that are well-controlled by Herbal Supplements for Polycystic Kidney Disease Herbal Treatment and have a high quality of life. Polycystic Kidney Disease herbal product is the best available all-natural treatment to combat this disease.

Olivia John said...

Polycystic kidney disease (PKD) is an inherited disorder in which clusters of cysts develop primarily within your kidneys, causing your kidneys to enlarge and lose function over time. Cysts are noncancerous round sacs containing fluid. The cysts vary in size, and they can grow very large. There are several advantages of Herbal Treatment for Polycystic Kidney Disease help decreases the pain bladder or kidney infection and control high blood pressure.

Olivia John said...

The best Natural Remedies for Hydrocele brought about by damage are arnica and conium. Characteristic solutions for hydrocele conium are useful in hydrocele of horrendous birthplace, with sharp, cutting agonies in the scrotum, testicles and spermatic string making it one of the famous regular home solutions for hydrocele. Common solutions for hydrocele withdrawing, sharp or tightening torment while clematis is probably the best solution for hydrocele with wounded, consuming and sore torment in balls. There are several advantages of Herbal Treatment for Hydrocele incorporate are that it decreases torment in the scrotum, decrease pressure development at the base of the penis, can improve blood blockage, builds digestion and lessens expanding in the scrotum.

Olivia John said...

Thank you for sharing your story. I found it very interesting and informative. Best of luck in your future health. Herbal Treatment for Achalasia is therefore directed at palliating symptoms and preventing complications.

Olivia John said...

Thank you for sharing your story. I found it very interesting and informative. Herbal Treatment for Scleroderma may be useful for individuals looking to manage this condition.

Olivia John said...

Thank you for sharing your story. Herbal Treatment for Lichen Planus to improve symptoms caused by lichen planus

Christina N. said...

I found out, that taking herbal treatment is the best to get rid of hpv as soon as i feel the symptoms of hpv is appearing, i took the healing process by contacting Dr onokun for natural treatment it works wonders, amazingly ever since I had the herbal treatment i have not feel these horrible disease anymore and my doc told me the virus is gone, i am glad i finally got cured out from this horrible disease. every hpv or herpes patients should also get in touch with this herbalist Dr to get ride of these disease forever his email address; dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com 

Florence said...

I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

sarah fred said...

[ ] I'm here to testify about the great work Dr Ehimare did for me. I have been suffering from (HERPES) disease for the past 5 years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulating all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago I came across a testimony of one lady on the internet testifying about a Man called Dr Ehimare on how he cured her from HIV Virus. And she also gave the email address of this man and advise anybody to contact Dr Ehimare for help for any kind of sickness that he would be of help, so I emailed him on ( Drehimare3@gmail.com ) telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! Well i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as Dr Ehimare assured me that i will be cured,after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed behold it was TRUE, So - [ ] friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can contact Dr ehimare via email. { Drehimare3@gmail.com }or call or what sapp him on + 1 (267) 691-1087- [ ] DR Ehimare CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:-- [ ] HIV/AIDS- [ ] HERPES- [ ] CANCER- [ ] ALS- [ ] cancer - [ ] Diabetes

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes