Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Blepharitis - Eye Infection - Symptoms - Natural Remedies

Blepharitis

May produce the feeling that something is in the eye. The eyes and lids may itch, burn, and become red. The eyelid may swell and some of the lashes may fall out. The eyes may become red, teary, and sensitive to bright light. A crust may form and stick tenaciously to the edges of the lid; when the crust is removed, it may leave a bleeding surface. During sleep, dried secretions make the lids sticky.



Blepharitis tends to recur and stubbornly resist treatment. It's inconvenient and unattractive but usually not destructive. Occasionally, it can result in a loss of the eyelashes, scarring of the lid margins, and even damage to the cornea.



Usually, treatment consists of keeping the eyelids clean, perhaps by washing them with baby shampoo. Occasionally, a doctor may prescribe an antibiotic ointment, such as erythromycin or sulfacetamide, or an oral antibiotic, such as tetracycline. When the person's skin is also affected with seborrheic dermatitis, the face and scalp must be treated as well.



Natural Food and Remedies For Healthy Eyes


Meat
calf's liver, organ meats, rabbit, venison

Dairy
eggs

Fish
all oily fish, anchovies, bloater fish, carp, cod, eel, herring, halibut, kipper, mackerel, octopus, pilchards, salmon, sardines, shellfish, swordfish, hilsa fish, sprats, trout, tuna (fresh only), whitebait

Vegetables
okra, chicory, asparagus, broccoli, courgettes, celery, peas, soya beans, brussel sprouts, collard greens, onions, turnip greens, parsnips, corn, carrots, spinach, kale, tomatoes, dark green lettuce, radishes, legumes, cress, red bell peppers, leeks, pumpkin, corn, sweet potato, winter squash (particularly appears to benefit smokers according to recent studies)

Whole grains 
all whole grains especially amaranth, barley, brown rice, buckwheat, oats, quinoa, rye

Micro diet
sprouted grains, legumes, nuts and seeds

Fruit
apples, apricots, avocados, bananas, bilberries, blackberries, blood oranges, cherries, chokeberries, grapes, lemon, limes, papaya, pink grapefruit, peaches, pineapple, plums, prunes, pumpkin, rhubarb, strawberries, tangerines, water melon

Dried Fruit
apricots, berries, dates, figs, goji berries, raisins,

Seeds
flaxseeds, poppy, pumpkin, sesame, sunflower, watermelon

Nuts
hazelnuts, almonds

Herbs
parsley, thyme, bilberry, eyebright, cyani flowers, dandelion greens, burdock root, mustard greens, safflower, peppermint

Spices
black pepper, paprika, nutmeg

Derivatives: aloe vera juice, black strap molasses, flaxseed oil, green tea, pine needle tea, nut oils, tomato puree, olive oil, rapeseed oil, honey,

Externally: cucumber slices on closed eyes to reduce swelling and puffiness

NOTE: Sunken eyes and under eye circles are signs that you need more water so drink plenty of bottled and filtered water to avoid the chorine and fluoride in tap water and pineapple juice.

Avoid
smoking, fried foods, refined vegetable and nut oils, margarines
plums & prunes if suffering with kidney or gall stones, joint problems or osteoporosis
peppermint if pregnant or suffering from gastric reflux or active stomach ulcers
almonds, cabbage, kale, plums, prunes if you are suffering with thyroid problems, kidney & gallstones, joint problems, or osteoporosis 
grapefruit if taking ‘Statins’ to lower cholesterol or medications for blood pressure & some other medications
goji berries if taking medication for diabetes, high blood pressure or anti-coagulants (blood thinners) such as warfarin or aspirin.

10 comments:

TERESA THORPE said...

The blepharitis treatment by tarcical. It is not the eye drops but they are tablets that are made by 100% herbal ingredients. It maintains the health of the eyes and reduces the pain. It also eradicates the itching. Tarcical is available at herbal care products. Its ingredients are Ashwagandha, Liliaceae, Gum Benjamin, Ammonium Chloride and Myrobalan. It has no side effects.

Kang Nurul Iman said...

Thank you very Steady info ... hopefully more successful.
Pengobatan Herbal Batu Empedu

Raya Resmana said...

very interesting information, I really like it because it can add insight for me more broadly, thank you very much for this extraordinary information
Wajib Tahu ! Inilah 8 Gejala Premenopause Yang Harus Diketahui Setiap Wanita Dewasa, Cara Menghilangkan Kulit Kepala Kering, Gatal Dan Berkerak Seperti Ketombe

Anonymous said...

AM TINA, THANKS TO DR ONIHA WHO CURED ME AND MY HUSBAND OF FIVE YEARS STAPHYLOCOCUS INFECTION.
WE SUFFERED STAPH INFECTION FOR OVER FOUR YEARS, WE WENT TO ALMOST ALL THE HOSPITAL IN TOWN, TO NO AND VAIL, WE EVEN TOOK SO MANY ANTIBIOTICS WHICH DID NOT YIELD ANY MEANIFUL RESULT, UNTIL A FRIEND RECOMMENDED DR ONIHA'S HERBAL MEDICATION TO ME, AND WE GAVE IT A TRY, WITHIN A MONTH AND A WEEK, WE WERE BOTH CURED COMPLETELY OF STAPHTLOCOCUS.
IN CASE YOU ARE PASSSING THROUGH SIMILAR PROBLEM, AND YOU NEED DR ONIHA'S ASSISTANCE, YOU CAN CALL OR WHATSAP HIM ON +2347089275769 OR EMAIL: DRONIHASPELL@YAHOO.COM

monika love said...

I has suffered for Human papillomavirus HPV) for 2years, I was given some tablets at the hospital but I refused to take it, They said I have to be on it for life so I don't want take a drugs everyday for life. No point in taking medicine everyday when u won't get cure from it and I was advice to seek for natural herbal cure, after some time I found dr onokun is the most trustful herbalist that have herbs to cure wicked symptom's,I emailed dr onokun, for 2weeks been his patient he cured my (HPV) with his herbal. I only used his natural herbs for two weeks it was 100% cure. I'm not (HPV) patient anymore. I'm happy about it i finally got cured out of this mess been in my body for 2years. I also recommend you if you're living with (HPV) or herpes symptoms i also want you to be free contact dr onokun with the email attach to my post. Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

Beatrice Hatton said...

What a Miraculous Recovery!!!
I will always remember you on this day Dr
I was totally convinced before I could finished you medicine prepared for me for my Herpes. By Dr. Odey Abang,
It was actually a sad incident and a painful soles still appearing and was still using the ancylovia ..
All I was concerned was the perfect cure. Went to seerch about natural remedies for Herpes, then, I came across a comment of a lady who posted how she was cured from 7 years diagnosed of herpes and and much others with Dr. Odey Abang.
I thought about it and decided to try for my health. I was willing to pay anything to get cured.
Surprising, my cures came just as soon as I purchased his herbal remedies and sent to me through the DHL.
I was guid by the doctor on how to apply.
I felt so relieved a couple of days I used the medicine and could understand the reaction each time I took in the medicine.
On my last bottle, I was totally convinced, I could see no sole in me and my habitat was good for my taste.
I went to the hospital and my doctor confirmed me herpes negative. It's over a month now still showing negative.
This is my life story and I'm using this to thank all those posting about Dr. Odey Abang for his cures and help for total cures
His medicine are very effective, 100% qurantee with active immune booster.
Contact him directly

Odeyabangherbalhome@gmail.com

for you're cure to
Herpes, HIV/Aids, Diabetes, infertility, irregular mesturatio, Fibroid, etc

Christina N. said...

I found out, that taking herbal treatment is the best to get rid of hpv as soon as i feel the symptoms of hpv is appearing, i took the healing process by contacting Dr onokun for natural treatment it works wonders, amazingly ever since I had the herbal treatment i have not feel these horrible disease anymore and my doc told me the virus is gone, i am glad i finally got cured out from this horrible disease. every hpv or herpes patients should also get in touch with this herbalist Dr to get ride of these disease forever his email address; dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com 

Christina N. said...

I found out, that taking herbal treatment is the best to get rid of hpv as soon as i feel the symptoms of hpv is appearing, i took the healing process by contacting Dr onokun for natural treatment it works wonders, amazingly ever since I had the herbal treatment i have not feel these horrible disease anymore and my doc told me the virus is gone, i am glad i finally got cured out from this horrible disease. every hpv or herpes patients should also get in touch with this herbalist Dr to get ride of these disease forever his email address; Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com 

Tyrone David said...

I want to give a Testimony on how I got Cured From HSV 1. Five Months ago I was Diagnosed with HSV 1. I was having some outbreaks. I went to see a Doctor and many Blood Tests were done on me. My Doctor told me that there’s no cure for HSV 1. I felt bad, I went online searching for a possible cure for HSV 1, I saw a post of milton buckler, a herbal Dr called Dr Ovie cured him from HSV 1 . I contacted him and told him how I’m feeling and he said his herbal medicine can cure me. He sent me the medicine via Ups delivery service and I received the medicine some days after he sent it, i took the medicine as prescribed by him. Before the completion of the medication the symptoms stopped. I went to the Doctor and carried out another blood test, surprisingly I was Negative. I haven’t had any symptoms anymore, you can contact Dr Ovie  through his email address via ovie.miraclemedicine1@gmail.com call or whatsApp Dr on this number now +2349056393169Dr Ovie also have the cure for different types of diseases like1 cancer cure2 lupus cure3 ringing ear4 herpes cure5 Genital Wart cure6 hpv cure7 hiv and aids cure8 fibroid cure 9 bareness and infertility

Florence said...

I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes